Download this app to your desktop
Calendula is an assistant for personal medication management that will help you to fulfill your prescriptions,
without setting thousands of alarms on your phone, or being worried about forgetting your medication. Just set
up your dose and schedule, bind them to your daily routines and let Calendula do the work for you.
○ A nice, simple and friendly interface
○ Medication alerts and reminders, with fully customizable alarms
○ Flexible medication schedules, with specific options for birth control pills and other meds with rest intervals.
○ Medicines search and leaflet consultation, with data provided by the "Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios" (http://www.aemps.gob.es)
○ Daily control over taken medicines
○ Multiple patient support
Visit our web site for more info: https://tec.citius.usc.es/calendula/
Calendula does not require a previous registration, do not collects personal data, and ony needs internet connection for accessing drug leaflet. If you enable the insistent alarms option, we will ask for permission to access your phone media content, so you can select your preferred alarm tone. We don't need any other special permission.
Calendula is an open source project. If you have any ideas or are interested in contributing you can do it through our web site (https://tec.citius.usc.es/calendula/) or through our Github community https://github.com/citiususc/calendula. We appreciate any contribution or suggestion.
Thank you very much,